Gel Polish & Acrylic Beginners
Liquid and Powder is still one of the most requested extensions around and this is our beginners class to show you all that you need to know. Welcome to our 5 Day Beginners class. This programme is designed to inspire students and to teach you the latest application techniques using Trinity Beauty Liquid & Powder and Kenzico Gel Polish system. Our courses have been developed and structured so you will be able to gain all of the knowledge needed to start your exciting career as a Nail Professional.
You do not need any previous experience at all to attend this course. This is our most popular course and from there you can attend other courses we provide like Spray Tanning, Gel Polish Nail Art, PolyGel or our Dipping class.
Course content.Our comprehensive course covers the following areas: Professional Salon Conduct - Nail Anatomy - Nail Disorders and Diseases - Client Consultations - Nail style, Structure and Shape - Lengthening of the Natural Nail using tips - Tip Application with Pink Acrylic and Gel Polish - Tips/Sculpturing with Pink Acrylic - Soak Off Procedure - Gel Polish application - Rebalancing and Backfilling - Product Knowledge and Chemistry - Sanitation and Disinfection - Filing and Perfecting Techniques - Home Care Advice - Business Awareness
Our courses are generally run Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm (part time options available on request)
Additional practice outside course hours is required. All students are required after their initial weeks training period to have further experience of at least 6 to 8 months and to complete at least a minimum of 15 sets of nails as evidence before you qualify to sit your assessment. This can be done from your own home or in a salon as work experience.
Cost of your investment
Option 1: $1,680.00 Incl GST
Option 2: $2,380.00 Incl GST
Option 3: $2,670.00 Incl GST
NOTE: Our kits contain full size bottles of products that will last you months, not just sample sizes.
What do you receive for your investment?
- Comprehensive training manual available both online and in paper form
- Professional Training Kit depending on which option you choose...
- Face to Face Tutoring from one of our highly qualified Educators
- Full technical support during and after your training period by way of access to our Student's Only Facebook Support Group
- Certificate in Acrylic Application, Gel Polish Application & Certified Certificate from NZ Nail Academy after your assessment
- Full access to our full range of products at wholesale pricing